Support for in-between visit patient care management, quality payment programs and new revenue available to IPA member practices
Cleveland, OH, June 6, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Chronic Care Management, LLC today announced that it has been chosen to support the chronic care management (CCM) efforts of Scripps Mercy Physician Partners and the medical practices comprising its Independent Physician Association (IPA) in San Diego County, California.
CCM is a program launched by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that helps drive longitudinal care management for patients with two or more chronic conditions, while providing new revenue streams to participating practices. Chronic Care Management, LLC’s technology and clinical staff platform, supports the CMS program, by enabling performance of core care management activities such as care planning, care coordination, medication management and patient assessments, and quality measure support for all major clinical quality programs.
Dr. William Mills, President of Chronic Care Management, LLC, said, “We are delighted to be chosen as the CCM vendor of choice by Scripps Mercy Physician Partners, one of the most respected IPAs in the U.S. We are excited to partner with practices within the Physician Partners IPA throughout San Diego County to help physicians provide high quality “in-between visit” care management to their patients, alongside valuable new revenue streams to their practices.”
Beth Reed, Community Director for Scripps Mercy Physician Partners, said, “Chronic Care Management is a program that provides significant benefits for patients with ongoing medical issues. We selected Chronic Care Management, LLC because we believe they have the knowledge and experience to provide superior service to our physicians and their patients.”
Dr. Venu Prabaker, a San Diego County internist and member of the IPA, remarked, “I have seen the value of the chronic care management program first-hand with my patients. Having a dedicated team to reach out to patients in-between their visits with me is extremely valuable, and to partner with a company led by an experienced care management leader in Dr. Mills solidifies a collaborative, high-value product for my patients and practice.”
Scripps Mercy Physician Partners was created 13 years ago to enhance patient access and improve the viability of independent physician practices. Physician Partners provides member practices with the opportunity to participate in innovative programs like chronic care management that unite technology with the desire to achieve the goals of patient engagement, quality care and reduced cost. Corporate offices are located at 550 Washington Street, Suite 841, San Diego, CA 92103.
For more information about Scripps Mercy Physician Partners or membership information, please contact: (619) 359-6600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chronic Care Management, LLC provides:
- Comprehensive technology solution with integrated clinical staff that provides complete care management for Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial beneficiaries
- Care management support for multiple Quality Programs including Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Savings Program, MIPS, Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+), Bundled Payments for Quality Improvement (BPCI), and Independence at Home
- Robust Risk Stratification capability, enabling care management workflow from high to low risk
- Capture of non-visit revenue via chronic care management codes (CPT 99490, CPT 99487 and CPT 99489) with 3rd-party tested, robust audit trail and time tracking features
- Chronic Care Management Professional Hints, which provide evidence-based documentation processes for many chronic medical conditions
- Business intelligence tools that provide real-time data on CCM revenue and other key performance indicators
- Advanced scheduling / Call Center support technology to address the continuity of care and community outreach to the patients in between physician visits
- Comprehensive medication management including home delivery and adherence tools via partner pharmacy
About Chronic Care Management, LLC
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Chronic Care Management, LLC, is a solution-oriented technology and services care management provider. The company’s primary focus is “in-between visit” care management for people with multiple chronic conditions. Founded by a physician with first-hand care management and primary care/geriatrics practice and national leadership experience, the company develops and deploys software and clinically integrated care management programs that promote cloud-based, goal-directed, quality collaborative care planning. The solutions bring together healthcare providers, systems and stakeholders around a central, person-centered care plan that drive positive clinical outcomes for patients and positive financial outcomes for practices.
Providing practices a concrete path from volume to value, Chronic Care Management, LLC also empowers organizations who are participating in alternate payment models with a formal platform to foster care coordination, quality measure success attainment, a focus on advanced care planning, care transitions, medication reconciliation and a number of other success-driving areas.
For more information, or to schedule a product demonstration, please visit http://www.chroniccaremanagement.com or call toll free: (844) CCM-6500 / (844) 226-6500.
© 2017 Chronic Care Management, LLC. Chronic Care Management Professional Hints and the Chronic Care Management company name with logo are registered trademarks of Chronic Care Management, LLC. All rights reserved.
Chronic Care Management, LLC
Scripps Mercy Physician Partners
Source: Chronic Care Management, LLC